Friday 17 October 2014

The life of Steve Jobs

         
Hello this is my first entry in my blog, and y want to make the presentation a brilliant person.
This person is Steve Jobs(founder of apple). I read his book, I followed all his advances, 
he is an inspiration for me.

A short summary of his life I could say many things but I will stop at the most important parts.
He born in San Francisco and his parents gave him up for adoption because they were in college.
The only option left for college then the adoptive parents kept the money to go to college.

When Steve Jobs was older he during the summers he worked at Hewlett-Packard(HP) where he met his friend Steve Wozniak. (Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak created apple).

Steve Jobs later start college but only six months because he didn't like most of the subjects
He going to the classes he liked, for exmple, typing(here would learn the letters of the computers sources that we use today).

Steve Jobs and his team of workers designed the desktop, mouse,color display, current source etc.

To conclude his story must be said that the company founded Apple with his friend Steve Wozniak in the garage of his father, first they sold computer to small businesses and then we know the history of apple. For Steve the only rule was the perfection in all directions.
For me Steve Jobs is a source of inspiration when I study.
A phrase that said much Steve Jobs was that when you wake up yo have to ask:
Today I want to do what I do?   If the answer is no,  you should change something in your life


Now insert some pictures about apple:


                            In this picture wen can see the first personal-computer of the world
                                








            Finally I recommend reading the book of your life:


                        


                   


No comments:

Post a Comment