Friday 21 November 2014

English in the education for me




Today I wanted to talk about a topic very important in the education, for my the english is a tool very important in the future of any person.


Firstly, when I was a kid I start to study English very late more or less over twelve years.During those years I liked the English because the classes were fun and productives.
At that moment I thought that I was learning English well, I learned a lot of vocabulary but it was very easy, for example,I knew all the animals,all colours and all the numbers.
To tell the truth, I fell that I didn't learn much in those years.


A few years later when I went to high school,the level of English was higher, and the teachers started doing listenings and writings but it were easy also I started to speak in English for the class.
However, when I started bachiller the level went up very fast,all was more difficult and I started to grab fear of English I was very ashamed with the English.


I can only say that the children should study English since they are three years because so they will never have fear as I






No comments:

Post a Comment